Version 3.3 Release Notes
1. The tracking engine has been totally rewritten from scratch. Now the battery consumption is reduced to the minimum.
If you want more performance, you can still activate the “high performance” feature. In this way Magica will always remain open and start the journey immediately, based on the type of tracking.
Remember that Magica may start tracking after a few hundred meters, but don’t worry, it automatically recognizes where you started from.
2. You can now choose the language of the app and also the desired unit of measurement.
3. Tagging and automatic classification! For each Tag, you can define a time slot and one or more days of the week and Magica will automatically classify your trips.
4. You can now export and import individual trips!
5. Sync between two devices! Due to popular demand, Magica can now sync data between two devices!
Just go to the vehicle settings and choose the Sync option (in beta and final version soon).
The data that are synchronized are: Trips, refuelling/refilling, odometer.
The device that has the newest data can send it to the device with the oldest data.
5. Stress level while driving. Health is important, have you ever wondered how stressed you can be during your travels?
With Magica you can find out! Just give the Health app read permissions, have an Apple Watch and it will do it all by itself.
We learn to love each other!